The Social Security Institute is a 501(C)(4), not-for-profit seniors' advocacy organization with conservative positions on core issues of interest to America's older population.
SSI's core issues are:
1. Stop the raid on the Social Security Trust Funds
2. Abolish the Social Security benefits tax
3. Eliminate the Social Security earnings limit
4. Long-term Social Security reform
1. Stop health care rationing
2. Prevent Medicare cuts for current beneficiaries
3. Long-term Medicare reform allowing seniors to opt out of Medicare
1. Abolish the estate and gift tax (death tax)
2. Abolish the capital gains tax
3. Overhaul the federal tax system
4. Enact a spending and tax limitation amendment
5. Stop corporate bailouts and cut wasteful spending
Sign the petition to stop Social Security Cuts and send a fax to every Member of Congress demanding they cut other spending, NOT SOCIAL SECURITY.